Sous Chef Req for New Concept Fusion Lounge in Mississauga
A new resto lounge with a brand new concept in downtown Mississauga requires a sous chef to assist in managing a fully equipped kitchen. All training will be provided. This is a great opportunity for passionate line cooks who want to gain experience managing a multi-cuisine kitchen.
Hire date will be immediate.
– Meal preparation
– Meal presentation and dressing
– Assist in managing kitchen
– Manage the kitchen so that it always complies with the Peel region health department requirements
– Assist with food inventory management and order placement to ensure all ingredients are always available
– Learning and maintaining the recipe book
– Must be able to work evenings, nights, and weekends. The lounge hours will be Mon – Thu: 6pm – 1am, Fri – Sat: 6pm – 2am, Sun: 6pm – 1am.
– Experienced working in a fast moving kitchen
Date Listed : 18-Dec-13
Address : 4230 Sherwoodtowne Boulevard, Mississauga, ON L4Z 2G6, Canada
Job Type : Part-Time
Other ads that may interest you:
495 Andrew St- Asquith, SK
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE
Maison Ã vendre
13 RIVERFRONT ACRES FOR SALE!
Journeymen, Apprentices and General Labourers
2005 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe
Two new 14' Butler steel floors.