Customer Service Representative – Full Benefits, Full Training
We are expanding and looking for the right people to join our team. We offer full benefits, retirement packages, full training and flexible hours.
There is room for growth and progression into upper management quickly.
– Customer Service Representative
– deal with union members specifically on their privatized benefits
– communicate with employees
– work on additional administrative duties that vary from day to day
– full training provided to candidates
– good customer service skills
– leadership qualities
– great communication skills
– NO Formal Education required
***Interviews Will Take Place At Our London Head Office***
Please email with your RESUME and PHONE NUMBER attached.
Date Listed : 12-Feb-14
Address : London, ON, Canada
Job Type : Full-Time
Other ads that may interest you:
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier GREAT FOR GRAD or SWEET 16 at this price
Brand New All the sofas and love seats 50% off the regular price
LEOVILLE SNOWMOBILE RALLY
MAISON ГЂ VENDRE
Wilton Cake Pans
**NEW** David Shenk - Data Smog: Surviving The Information Glut